Waterlox Satin Finish VOC Compliant Formula for use in CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, and parts of northern Virginia.
Waterlox Original Satin/ Finish in a VOC Compliant Formula.
- The new VOC Compliant Formula looks, applies, dries, flows and levels like the Original product formulation with approved levels of VOC’s for use within regulated states.
- Waterlox feels that you will experience little if any changes in their new formulations even though there are differences in the actual make-up of the formulation. This is primarily due to the fact that the core ingredients remain the same (tung oil, phenolic resin, etc.).
Waterlox Tung oil products penetrate better than linseed oil to seal wood fibers beneath the surface. Unlike urethane, Tung oil products form a protective finish that won’t chip, peel, crack or wrinkle. Resists alcohol, hot liquids, stain, and household chemicals.
Give wood a rich, hand-rubbed appearance by enhancing the grain.
Easy to apply and use.
Easy to maintain surfaces with mild detergent and water – no special cleaning process required.
- Satin Sheen (20-25° Gloss Level)
- 26% Solids for maximum penetration; no thinning necessary
- Applies easily with a lambswool applicator (floors), China bristle brush, roller, cloth or spray. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes.
- Non-Toxic when dry.
- Coverage: 500 square feet per gallon per coat
- Use as a Satin Finish over multiple coats of Sealer.
- Use on interior wood surfaces including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, fly fishing rods, gun stocks, and various woodworking projects.