Waterlox Tung oil products penetrate better than linseed oil to seal wood fibers beneath the surface.
Unlike urethane, Tung oil products form a protective finish that won’t chip, peel, crack or wrinkle.
Resists alcohol, hot liquids, stain, and household chemicals.
Give wood a rich, hand-rubbed appearance by enhancing the grain.
Easy to apply and use.
Easy to maintain surfaces with mild detergent and water – no special cleaning process required.
- Satin Sheen (20°-25° Gloss Level)
- 27% Solids
- Applies easily with a lambswool applicator (floors), China bristle brush, cloth, or roller. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes.
- Waterlox Original Satin Finish contains flattening agent which can settle during storage. Stir contents well before and during use.
- For woodworking projects, the flattening agent does not ‘rub-out’ well. If this method is desired, use Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish and ‘rub-out’ with sandpaper, steel wool, buffing pad or pumice stone.
- Coverage: 500 square feet per gallon per coat.Restricted States:Gallon size TB-6044 unable to ship to CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, and parts of northern Virginia due to EPA restrictions on products containing mineral spirits. These states simply use TB 6035 which uses an approved solvent for those restricted states.You must check list of Restricted States before purchasing.