Waterlox Original Sealer Finish in a VOC Compliant Formula for use in CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, and parts of northern Virginia.
Waterlox Original Sealer / Finish in a VOC Compliant Formula.
- The new VOC Compliant Formula looks, applies, dries, flows and levels like the Original product formulation with approved levels of VOC’s for use within regulated states.
- Waterlox feels that you will experience little if any changes in their new formulations even though there are differences in the actual make-up of the formulation. This is primarily due to the fact that the core ingredients remain the same (tung oil, phenolic resin, etc.).
Waterlox Tung oil products penetrate better than linseed oil to seal wood fibers beneath the surface. Unlike urethane, Tung oil products form a protective finish that won’t chip, peel, crack or wrinkle. Resists alcohol, hot liquids, stain, and household chemicals.
Give wood a rich, hand-rubbed appearance by enhancing the grain.
Easy to apply and use.
Easy to maintain surfaces with mild detergent and water – no special cleaning process required.
- Medium Sheen (50-55° Gloss Level)
- 26% Solids for maximum penetration; no thinning necessary
- Applies easily with a lambswool applicator (floors), China bristle brush, roller, cloth or spray. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes.
- Non-Toxic when dry.
- Coverage: 500 square feet per gallon per coat
- Use as a sealer only or in multiple coats (3-4 total, depending on species of wood) as a sealer and finish.
- Excellent for use as a primer, tie-coat or paint additive to improve adhesion.
- Exceptional adhesion to oily, dense, exotic woods like teak, rosewood and Ipe.
- Use on interior wood surfaces including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, fly fishing rods, gun stocks, and various woodworking projects.
- Use on porous interior surfaces such as slate, brick, stone, tile, linoleum or cement to seal and prevent chalking and dusting.
- For exterior projects as a sealer only, use 2 coats to prime, followed by 1 or 2 coats of Marine Finish.
There are no reviews yet.