Structures Nature Color wood coating system is a proven exterior translucent satin wood finish. The special oil alkyd resin formulation is combined with special iron oxide, ultraviolet reflecting/ absorbing pigments. This protection formulation is intended to establish and sustain a grain and texture-defining natural new wood appearance to your new or weathered wood.
Recommended Uses: Premium coating system for wood finishing of logs, siding, and other exterior wood on structures. Also used on exterior wooden doors, garage doors and window frames and trim, as well as fiberglass doors.
- Translucent: Ensures optimum visibility of the wood grain, enhances and highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
- Micro-porous: Allows moisture in the wood to escape.
- UV protection: Screens the wood from sunlight deterioration through use of UV absorbers and iron oxide pigments.
- Water repellent: Protects against damage from moisture intrusion.
- Fungi resistant: Impedes the growth of wood disfiguring and decaying microorganisms.
- Flexible: Allows for expansion and contraction of the wood.
- Low odor: Applicator friendly through use of low odor solvents
- Available in 5 gallon pails
There are no reviews yet.