The LEADER in WOOD PROTECTION
**** GREEN APPROVED NO VOC’s ****
- One TIME IS A PREMIUM PENETRATING STAIN. There are no VOC’s, no water, no silicone, no solvents, no oils and no waxes.
It is 100% solids in a urethane resin blend. One TIME protects the wood.
- One TIME cures with sunlight and cures into the wood. One TIME cures in areas with shade on the north side of a house or even on an 8’ porch. Do not apply One TIME under a roof covered area that is more than 8’.
- Apply only ONE coat of semi-transparent One TIME on Wood Decks, Log Homes, Docks, Siding, Fences, Barns, and most all outdoor wood. Do not over apply. Any extra on the surface may cause shiny areas when cured.
- Apply with a 1/4” or 3/8” roller, disposable brush, paint pad or an electric sprayer. Can use a painter’s mitt for spindles. Clean your electric sprayer with concentrated Simple Green or mineral spirits.
- Coverage on new smooth wood is normally about 300 square ft. per gal; coverage on old wood is normally about 250 square ft. per gal. One TIME typically gives 1 ½ - 2 times the coverage per gallon.
- There are NO overlap marks, runs or drip marks. One TIME does not peel, crack, chip nor flake.
- You can apply One TIME over One TIME. To rejuvenate color within the 7 years, just clean dirt from the wood and re-apply One TIME. NEVER strip again.
- NEW Smooth CEDAR and NEW REDWOOD needs to weather several months before applying One TIME. You can apply One TIME on ROUGH SAWN CEDAR and EXOTIC WOODS immediately. We highly suggest using One TIME's semi-transparent colors Golden Honey, Red Cedar, Clove Brown or Chestnut on any cedar, redwood, rough sawn cedar and exotic woods.
- NEW PRESSURE TREATED WOOD - Can normally apply One TIME 2-4 weeks after installation.
- Cured One TIME does not harm animals.
- For success in using One TIME Wood Protector, past applications of other sealers need to be completely removed from the wood.
- Any Stain & Sealer Remover must be completely removed from the wood or the One TIME finish could wash away over time, so rinse well. For most deck strippers, coverage is approximately 150-200 square feet per gallon.
One TIME Wood Main Page