For Preserving Fine Finishes
While we highly recommend Bloxygen to our clients, we are no longer shipping it from our warehouse.
Please purchase Bloxygen from one of the sources listed at:
Bloxygen uses a special blend of inert gases to drive the oxygen out of your container. Simply blow the oxygen out of your container with Bloxygen and then seal the lid. The heavy, inert Bloxygen gases sink down to block oxygen from the liquid surface. Because Bloxygen is heavier than air, it will separate the liquid surface from any air that may remain in the container.
- Use all your finish, not just the first half
- Eliminate spray gun clogs and jams
- Reduce your hazardous waste / product loss
- Avoid paying a premium for small volumes of finish
- Improve the quality of the final application
- Prevent changes in product chemistry during storage
- Save time by making finishing projects easier and cleaner
- Store your leftovers safely, in the original, labeled container
Use BLOXYGEN™ anytime you are storing:
- Fine Finishes
- Oil-based Paints
- Oil-based Stains
- Paste wood fillers
- Oil-based Inks
- Photography Chemicals
- Polished Metals
BLOXYGEN will NOT HELP problems with WATER-BASED FINSIHES or LACQUER.
These products don't cure via oxygen absorption.
Each can of Bloxygen contains approximately 150 seconds' flow of gas. This will give about 75 closures for quarts, and about 30 closures for gallons.